Revolver Maps

среда, 7 января 2015 г.

Quotes

"We are made wise not by the recollection of our past, but by the responsibility for our future."
- George Bernard Shaw

"Adversity is the state in which man mostly easily becomes acquainted with himself, being especially free of admirers then."
- John Wooden


"It's not whether you get knocked down, it's whether you get up."
-Vince Lombardi


"There is no labor a person does that is undignified; if they do it right."
- Bill Cosby


"The ideals which have lighted my way, and time after time have given me new courage to face life cheerfully have been kindness, beauty, and truth."
- Albert Einstein


Failure doesn't mean you are a failure it just means you haven't succeeded yet."
- Robert H. Schuller


"If you're not making mistakes, then you're not doing anything. I'm positive that a doer makes mistakes."
- John Wooden


"I am always doing that which I cannot do, in order that I may learn how to do it."
- Pablo Picasso



"I've got a theory that if you give 100 percent all of the time, somehow things will work out in the end."
- Larry Bird

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий