Revolver Maps

суббота, 10 октября 2015 г.

Quotes&Notes


 - When writing the story of your life, don't let anyone else hold the pen.

 - Do it today or regret it tomorrow.

 - Do one thing everyday that scares you.

 - You are not a drop in the ocean. You are the entire ocean in a drop.
    Rumi

 - Mistakes are proof that you are trying.

 - To keep your balance you must keep moving.

 -  Having deep conversations with the right people is priceless.

 - The real question is not whether life exists after death. The real question is whether you are alive before death.                            
    Osho

 - A murder will kill you, a thief will steal from you, but you'll never know where you stand with a liar.

 - Trust is like eraser, it gets smaller and smaller after every mistake.

 - I have no special talent. I am only passionately curious.
   A.Einstein

 - My goal is not be better than anyone else, but to be better than I used to be.
   Waine W.Dyer  

 - I pay no attention what ever to anybody praise or blaime. I simply follow my own feelings.
    W.A.Mozart 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий